After many software updates, the Chrome history search workflow began to break on many Mac machines. As a solution to that, here’s the updated tutorial on How to Install and configure the Google Chrome Search history workflow that is compatible with the latest version of Alfred App, Google Chrome & MacOS.
Follow the below steps to configure Chrome Search History Workflow on Alfred App for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Download the workflow file alfred-chrome-history.alfredworkflow from this link.
- Double click to install the workflow on Alfred.
- Choose a suitable Category for the workflow and Click Import.
- Open Alfred workflow and click on the [x] button on the top right.
- Click on the + button on the bottom right to add a new profile.
- Under the column name, type
CHROME_PROFILE( You can also copy-paste it from the left side to avoid errors. )
- Under the column Value, paste your Chrome Profile Number and click Save.
- Now you can see the chrome history by typing ch and space.
- If you are getting an error like, developer can not be verified, Go to
System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow Anyway
- If you are getting any warning asking your permission to open links, simply Click Open
That’s all about installing the Search history on Chrome workflow on Alfred. Hope it helps 🙂
One response to “How To Configure Chrome history workflow on Alfred?”
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. Its always useful to read through content from other authors and practice a little something from their sites.